Gender-Affirming Psychiatric Care for Transgender and Gender Diverse People
- Swapping Gender is a Snap(chat): Limitations of (Trans) Gendered Legibility Within Binary Digital and Human Filters.
- Self(ie)-Recognition: Authenticity, Passing, and Trans Embodied Imaginaries. [accepted]
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) Health Education in Primary Care Graduate Medical Education Programs: A National Survey of Program Directors. [accepted]
- Sexual and Gender Minority Identity Disclosure from Undergraduate to Graduate Medical Education: Perceptions of Professional “Outness” Among Medical Students. [accepted]
- Prevalence and minority-stress correlates of past 12-month prescription drug misuse in a national sample of transgender and gender nonbinary adults: Results from the U.S. Transgender Survey